Key Staff/International Partners
Gold Profile Nigerian Limited Has a corporate credo of delivering excellent construction works promptly and efficiently to serve our clientele with our expertise and added value services; hence, with our competent and highly efficient local and expatriate staff, its name has become synonymous with a track record of performance across the country within the industry today.
Executive Director, International Operations
Mr. Hand Flindt
Engr. Pius Ajie Okpeaye
Mr. Chung Yang
Engr. Khan Yasir Mehmood
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar, Pakistan, 2003.
- Project Manager, Rocad Construction Company. Project: Dualisation of Township roads (5.0KM) at Dawakin Tofa, Kano state. Sep 2012.
- Project Manager, Cwell Ltd, Nigeria. (Civil Engineering &Construction Contractors), November 2009 to July 2012.
- Site Supervisor, Karcon pvt Ltd, Engineering and Construction Company, May 2007 to December 2008
- Site Supervisor, PMC.JV (Pakistan Motorway Construction Joint Venture), February 2004 to march 2007.
Director, Business Development
Cosmas Anyakudo PhD
Hajiya Amina Mohammed
Engr. Isaac Oyeyemi
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering, University of Ilorin.
- Member, Nigerian Institute of Civil Engineers.
- Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers
Head of Operations, Mechanical/Electrical
Engr. Moses Elekula
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering, Ahmadu Bello University 1967
- Fellow, Nigeria Society of Engineers
- Fellow, Institute of Corporate Executives of Nigeria
- Member, Institute of Electrical & Electronic engineers
- Member, Nigeria Institute of Management
- Member, British Institute of Management
- The Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria COREN Rc. No. 0083
- Mains Engineer, Electricity Corporation of Nigeria (ECN), now PHCN Plc, and was the in Kaduna from 1968 to 1970
- District Manager Grade One, Electricity Corporation of Nigeria (ECN), now PHCN, Jos
- Managing Director, Ampere Engineering Limited 1972 – 2008
- Has carried out the Rural Electrification of the following towns in the Northern part of Nigeria:
- Mani (Katsina State), Saminaka, Ikara, Birnin Gwari (Kaduna State) Agaie, Rijau, Tugan Magajiya, Kwangora (Niger State).
- He was also the sole Electrical and Mechanical Consultant for the following
- Notable projects: Zaranda Hotel, Bauchi, A.B.U. Senate Building, Zaria, Port Harcourt Children andMaternity Hospital, and the Faculty of Engineering Complex of the University of Ilorin, to mention a few.
- Building of Communication Towers for mobile telecommunication giants MTN, Globacom, and Zain.